Select a Language

Monday, May 5, 2014

POETIC INTERCOURSE


I had sex with Poetry last night 
In a dim lit setting that was just right 
Perfect, in every way, was her undress 
And beautiful was her bare nakedness 
Tender were her breast that were lustfully sweet 
Warm was her chest, from where I felt her heartbeat 
Erect were her nipples, stiff and stout 


All of which caused my erectile to stand out 
Beckoning was her navel to sensual serenity 
The perfect center piece of her naked body symmetry 
That was located right above the vulva, which was the remedy 
Of calming the urge manifested in my centermost extremity 
Pre-fuck juices giving the head of my dick a sheen 
Secreted upon visual stimulus, she made me cream 
Then penetrating her centermost cavity, her vaginal source 
Such was the start of our poetic intercourse 


Experiencing what I believed to be a sexual renaissance 
With every thrust, bump, and grind, she moved in response 
Delicious was the feel of her feminine rose 
As we fucked, and recited to each other sensual prose 
In comparison to the movement and feel, there was nothing else 
The fuck faces she made alone, was as much of a turn on as the act itself 


Seamlessly choreographed, ... yet unrehearsed 
As I licked her body, she sucked my soul with poetic verse 
With the lights down low, and a dimness to surround me 
She held on, putting her arms and legs around me 
Time passed, we both looked down, to the goings on about 
In her receptacle, I was churning in and out 
To explain the feeling with words,... I’m at a loss 
As we both watched my shaft dip, like a lobster tail dipped in butter sauce 


Tantalizing her with a quiet fury and force Tasty was the feel of our poetic intercourse. I felt a warm wet sensation, as I felt her body rise The feeling of hot, juicy girl cum, flowing between her thighs 
Her fuck face gave way to scrunched brows, and closed eyes 
Holding me tightly, as I thrust and grind, she gave a faint, feminine cry. 


When her grip relaxed, I let up a bit 
She positioned her left hand on her left tit 
And turned on her stomach, spread her legs, and exposed her loot 
Umm,... the sight of her hairy pussy looked like kiwi fruit 
I mounted her ass, with no thoughts of evasion 
Halfway in, her coochie rose to the occasion


In a sexy voice, she said 'don’t move' 
Then she began to do a pelvic rock, hip swivel groove 
I stood still for a moment, but I had to advance 
And join in, in this doggy style, hip dance 
Lovingly riding her booty like a horse 
Gripped by her lyrical grip in this poetic intercourse 


Positioned for continual G-spot stimulation 
She humped up and down, and did hip gyrations 
Holding both her shoulders, all of me, to her I gave 
And rode Poetry like a boat rides and ocean wave 
The way her head was turned, I could see the shedding of a tear 
Already pressed against her, I put a question in her ear 
Never stopping the fuck, and the feeling to entice 
I asked if she was alright, she said 'yeah baby, the feeling is just 
so nice' 


I kissed the side of her face, as I continued to juice her mound 
And make her booty roll up and down 
Of the bed, she let me know that she was loving` the flavor
By making the sounds a pregnant lady makes when she goes into labor 


I sped up the hip movements, as we made the bed wiggle 
Pumping in and out of her, making her as cheeks jiggle 
Joyfully pleasuring her pussy, with no remorse 
Creaming the cream of dreams in this poetic intercourse 


After ejaculating in an intense manner 
And causing Poetry to gush in an erotic clamor 
I held her, the rest of the night, a hold from which we wouldn’t divorce and verbalized verses of rhyme, capping off our poetic intercourse before I Penetrate Your Soul Let Unique Masturbate Your Mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment